Monday, October 18, 2010

one month!

guess what!?
one month left from now :)

this would be the time when i would be meeting one of the most exciting persons in my life. one of the most exciting of an individual i have ever met. This person is my beloved. she is my sweetheart. She is none other than Jinny who just came into my life when life was not seeming great for me. A time when i almost thought i was not getting the best in life.

That was the time when this young lady brought forth a glimmer of hope in my life filled with despair as if i had almost lost hope of a good life partner intervening in my life. especially when my parents had their own choices and at times i even felt they wanted to force their opinion on me in terms of marrying the girl from our own belief and lifestyle.

Well i was more of a freebie. I wanted to choose someone with whom i would be comfortable with. And it was God who kind of listened to my prayers. He brought this lady in front of me and showed me a future with her. After that i somehow wanted to be with her. As soon as possible. Thats when things started happening in the families. They met and things were finalised. and there were excitement all over.

2 comments:

  1. hmm yeah fingers crossed for the moment. All goes well by grace of God. Love ya JAZZ!!

    ReplyDelete