Thursday, November 4, 2010

invitation a write up

Its an amazing feeling when you finally realise that there is someone out there somewhere, waiting to be with you to share everything with you. Someone who can understand the deepest desires of your heart. Its sometimes like diving in the depths of ocean to discover the pearl. But this pearl is like amazing. you can only find once in a lifetime. This pearl would fulfill all your heart's desires when you have it :)

When one Saturday morning, God showed me that person, I was filled with the same feeling inside my heart that He has brought a person who would be appropriate for me to actually share my life with me. I thank God for the person in my life. She is an apt child of God. She is since there, in every walk of my life. She has presented herself as the ultimate gift and a sense of being my wife since we have met. This is where both our lives coincide and present a beautiful life together.

We encompass every troubles together, loving each other like how God wanted us to be. On this November, We are tying the knot of togetherness. Something which is pure and holy. Its precious for both of us because we believe we didn't find ourselves :) Its God who brought us together. So we greatly respect the dates and wish everyone to be part of this great celebration of love on Thursday, 25th November, 2010.

Our online Invitation link:  www.justinandjinny.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment