Tuesday, November 9, 2010

love is in the air

There is love everywhere when u r really in love :)i feel like standing in the starry sky with Jinz while she gently places her head on my shoulders. 
There is a calmness in the air. It swooshes in the ears and whispers to me how much Jinz loves me. I gently tap my hands over her cheek and play with her beautiful hair. Her hands come closer to my face and touches it.
I will turn my head towards her and tell her how beautiful she is. With a gentle smile she would close her eyes to forget about the pains of the world. or whatever she might have suffered till now. I love her with everlasting love. It gives hope and keeps great trust when its needed.
I will hold ur hands in my hands. its soft as a baby's hand. Can i kiss it? Can i take it softly and put it on my cheek to feel the warmth? ofcourse yes.. she says "baby, take it, they r all urs"
There is a soft kiss she plants on my cheek. It has warmth and passion in it. Its filled with her desire to make me feel the perfect love she wants to give me. Her breath intermixes with mine. Its warm from her lovely form. It makes music together with my breath. It forms a pattern which the mind reminds itself everytime we come together.
It gives the intimate feeling of having everything in this world that u ever want Jinz. That we ever want.

No comments:

Post a Comment